i feel sick. =( din have dinner yest. den gastric. now today, no appetite for breakfast. kept burping. if baby is next to me, he will say..."where's the toad?" neh neh, say i burp like a TOAD!

i miss my baby..how? he's been so busy at work. rarely talked. but he's sweet enuff to call me during his break. =) work's been looking gd for me. hit my stats for the past 3 days. it was 90 yest! coooool...=)

hope i can go on solo soon. den i will be earning $9/hr. sigh. now, it's only $7.50. so neh neh right. dun wanna go buy baby's bday present alone. =( need a company. but who?? tsk tsk...

gonna have dept chalet at the end of oct! yay! MJ session. muahhah..

im excited to plan baby's bday. but certain things happened. so...yeah. no big party. =(

in my past..

watched "The Pulse" yesterday. freaking scary. dam...
have been very busy at work lately. by the time i ...
did i mention that my first bike ride was abt one ...
1. Do the following WITHOUT complains2. Choose 5 p...
aiyo. haven been blogging for a while. been busy a...
baby and me talked things out on fri.am glad he op...
finally, i trashed things out with a fren, abt my ...
im letting you go..i know it's gonna be painful.bu...
this is the time when i feel like giving up. i dun...
sat evening was lovely. spent it with lahling jazz...