watched "The Pulse" yesterday. freaking scary. damn stressed thru out the entire movie, cuz one hand, cover my eyes, the other hand, cover my ears. hahaha.

had a long weekend with baby..=) poor boy, working 12pm-12am today. did some shopping on fri & sat. spent $120bucks on a few items. gotta stop spending, baby's bday is coming.

cried at work on fri. kinda stressed out. but all is good now. hopefully this coming week will be a good one!

baby is going on a business trip to jakarta on 12th nov. for 2weeks. hope by then, no more bird flu, no more haze.

i hate it when i feel handicapped without a car. fuck. and i tend to take a cab. or worse still, i will take a cab all the way home just to get the car. shit balls.

im all alone at home now. i miss my baby....

in my past..

have been very busy at work lately. by the time i ...
did i mention that my first bike ride was abt one ...
1. Do the following WITHOUT complains2. Choose 5 p...
aiyo. haven been blogging for a while. been busy a...
baby and me talked things out on fri.am glad he op...
finally, i trashed things out with a fren, abt my ...
im letting you go..i know it's gonna be painful.bu...
this is the time when i feel like giving up. i dun...
sat evening was lovely. spent it with lahling jazz...
im not happy anymore. i believe in karma. wad goes...