A Saturday at work....
The above is specially for cheng jie jie. ;) i couldnt find "dohnut" the whole day. so i thot a "balloon" will be equally good? hee hee. courtesy of xin xin. =)

there was this caller, Mr. Ng. called a zillion times. and the 3 of us kena his calls. basket. headache.

And he called in again...and again..and again, asking the same qns.

Until me and xin went mad!!!! SHAKE HEADS....

guess wad? xin KENA Mr. NG again! see her face! haha.
she is good at manicure. and origami! all rounder mother. =)

Whenever Jane describes her pregnancy, it's so scary, and painful.
But when i see Matthew, i feel, it's all worthwhile. He's so cute and adorable.
He talks like a "small adult". =)
first was a candid shot. next was a madness shot. haha

It's all about me!!! swweeeet!

LASTLY!....
haha. he's finally posing for the camera!
so precious. to me.

- Had fun at work. Thanks to the company.
**Nana, pls dun kill me for uploading ur pics without make-up...=x u still look good! really
**Xin xin, it was fun taking pictures, the origami "memories" and all! =) love.
**Jane, tell me more matthew stories next time! it's always so interesting!!
**cheng jie jie. you're being MISSED by me =) hope ya studying hard
- Cecilia darlings first anniversary!
- Baby got to book out, and heading back tmr evening for another week. =(
- I had a good saturday. =)


in my past..

baby message me last night and told me he loves me...
Office on a Friday.... Thanks to xin xin for the d...
OH SO RANDOM! First sms that i rec today...my mum ...
i feel so sad today.i dunno why.mixed feelings.her...
Yes i know.. my picture plus the caption is a bit ...
Over at TPY....... WHile waiting for my breakfast ...
Finally! im blogging! haha. blogging on my new LG ...
i need a place to vent my anger. i was scolded and...
Take this test when ya bored! =)Create your own Fr...
Realised i haven been posting any pictures!! Haven...