i feel so sad today.
i dunno why.
mixed feelings.
here are the reasons that i tink may have contributed to my sad mood.

BECAUSE.....
- i have to work OT today?
- we had a small argument last night?
- school is starting, and i scared i cant cope?
- im scared i've got no friends if i dun attend orientation?
- i may become a poor student, with no money to buy new clothes?
- travelling to school is dreadful?
- etc etc etc...

many other reasons i guess. but well. sigh...
i really need a getaway.
but i dun have the time, dun have the money
i haven bought myself sth nice in ages.
the last thing i bought was a black dress.
oh no. it was a pair of black m)phosis sandals.

=( im a sad child.

in my past..

Yes i know.. my picture plus the caption is a bit ...
Over at TPY....... WHile waiting for my breakfast ...
Finally! im blogging! haha. blogging on my new LG ...
i need a place to vent my anger. i was scolded and...
Take this test when ya bored! =)Create your own Fr...
Realised i haven been posting any pictures!! Haven...
I caught the flu bug!sigh. but i cant take anymore...
well. i din get what i applied for.things happened...
Life has been good to me.I'm blessed.thank you for...
Guess wad everyone!? i quit diet-ing! haha.I was o...