Yes i know.. my picture plus the caption is a bit shitty. but i dun care. just bear with me yea? while i try to use powerpoint to make the pics and upload onto blogger. it's faster this way. thanks to mummy ceci for her great idea!!!

Anyway, baby is heading for reservist tmr morning. take care baby! love. see u in 2 weeks time.












in my past..

Over at TPY....... WHile waiting for my breakfast ...
Finally! im blogging! haha. blogging on my new LG ...
i need a place to vent my anger. i was scolded and...
Take this test when ya bored! =)Create your own Fr...
Realised i haven been posting any pictures!! Haven...
I caught the flu bug!sigh. but i cant take anymore...
well. i din get what i applied for.things happened...
Life has been good to me.I'm blessed.thank you for...
Guess wad everyone!? i quit diet-ing! haha.I was o...
Dear ALL. Pls do show your suport to the above eve...