OH SO RANDOM!

First sms that i rec today...my mum asked me to buy toto! haha...

Whose is whose? haha....

Cheeezels saved the day! saved me and cheng from hunger.

This ji-dan thingy is not bad u know? cheng left 4 balls for me the other day...=(

Eeyores is steph's favourite!
Lastly, my "cry baby" calender. Cheng will do the honour of marking the days that i cry with a "crying face". and we have been keeping track of it. this is to stop me from being a ALL TIME CRYBABY! Have i been doing a good job cheng?
On the other note. i have gotten my school timetable. it's kinda screwed up.
will talk abt it more when i get to see my work schedule tmr.
=(


in my past..

i feel so sad today.i dunno why.mixed feelings.her...
Yes i know.. my picture plus the caption is a bit ...
Over at TPY....... WHile waiting for my breakfast ...
Finally! im blogging! haha. blogging on my new LG ...
i need a place to vent my anger. i was scolded and...
Take this test when ya bored! =)Create your own Fr...
Realised i haven been posting any pictures!! Haven...
I caught the flu bug!sigh. but i cant take anymore...
well. i din get what i applied for.things happened...
Life has been good to me.I'm blessed.thank you for...