My Coach is here!!!

jasmine told me now the new season trend is denim overseas. and so.....that explains the above!! at first sight, so so only. but see long. chio leh. haha.
i feel bad that i've got this, and the girls got nothing. sorry babes. no more white. =( all the wristlets out of stock. guess they changing season for new stocks.

the patent pink birkies are so me right! jas helped my mum to purchase it. chio. i like. but too small for my big feet.


yes. jas bought the new burberry series from tokyo! the new season is denim everywhere!! chio. she said once she saw this bag, she thot of me. cuz i have a similar one back in poly. of course not burberry. it's sisley. hahaha...


this is her fave. and my fave too. from blue label-burberry in tokyo. whenever we go ard in spore, SURELY got pple ask where she bought her bag. but sadly, no more stock for that!! if not, i also want..=( no more stocks coming in anymore.

my long awaited post. the BLING BLING. done by the baby. special. =)

Met jas at her place to collect the stuffs. she msged me early morning today. told me she just landed. wooo. i was so excited i woke up and called her back. haha. had dinner at HK cafe. sux. the pasta and baked rice sux big time. but the lychee fruit tea still number one. school tmr. xian.
i din start my essay. just did a couple of readings and i was tired. =( will work harder over the weekends. i promise.

in my past..

DIE DIE today also must blog. because the date is ...
As i am typing this entry, im trying to digest my ...
13-07-2007, Friday: Work, Dim Sum Dollies, Clarke ...
Mission: Buy Birthday Present for Xaria. 14 07 20...
Happy 1st Birthday Xaria!!Sunday 15 07 2007Taken o...
Something very OFF had just happened.yucks. im so ...
Vivocity @08-07-2007 dinner at MOdesto's. Expensi...
07-07-2007 Rick & Cindy's Wedding... at 7am sharp,...
No pictures today. some reflections.- im scared, s...
My Loved Ones: little mini cupcake given by one un...