Something very OFF had just happened.
yucks. im so disgusted loh.
i dunno what i did to deserve all this shit.
maybe i shouldnt been so nice in the first place.
i thought we ARE friends.
but i guess, we WERE NEVER once friends.
im just someone whom you make use of.
parasite. rude. no manners.

BUT, good things do happen!!!

MANY THANKS TO...........

**Cece mummy. she treated me to prawn noodles + coke for lunch today! cuz i din had enuff cash. and she paid for me. im a poor student! thank u babe! appreciate that. =)

**Cheng Cheng jie. she helped me on my first assignment. looking through journals and sending me materials. i really really appreciate that!! hugs hugs. thank u so much! hope i score well. i must get my ass to do my essay this weekend! i am not gonna let u down!!! =)

**Iris, who helped me update my schedule and finding people to cover me cuz i will be officially a part-timer next week! thank u!

**Daddy, who has been fetching me home from school daily, when i end at 5pm. He doesnt want me to squeeze with the crowd for bus and mrt. thanks daddy. u are the greatest!

**Mummy, who bought me a beautiful PUSH-UP bra frm Blush! heee. i have got boobies! ;)

in my past..

Vivocity @08-07-2007 dinner at MOdesto's. Expensi...
07-07-2007 Rick & Cindy's Wedding... at 7am sharp,...
No pictures today. some reflections.- im scared, s...
My Loved Ones: little mini cupcake given by one un...
the BRANDED GIRLS! im loving it. the brand, the ma...
A FUN-FILLED Tuesday at work! What does this orang...
Nothing Much....im sure the boys who've been thru ...
A Saturday at work....The above is specially for c...
baby message me last night and told me he loves me...
Office on a Friday.... Thanks to xin xin for the d...