A FUN-FILLED Tuesday at work!

What does this orange origami look like to you? it's a kitty CAT! thanks to xin xin. she made it for me! the 2nd pic taken by her, to show that i din "take good care" of the cat!
hurmph. the cat just "fell down" by it's own! haha

Cece mummy looking hot in her new white vest! ;) stylish mama.

It's the CHEEZELS ATTACK!!! BEWARE!

The dust-bin is filled with cheezels packetss!!

Cindy, our bride-to-be! smiling so happily!


the cheeezels addicts!


i posed, i ate, and i cleaned on my bali pants! haha! am so dirty...


she posed, she ate, and she licked her fingers clean!
she ate, she posed, she cleaned on a piece of tissue.

Mathematics ATTACK! BEWARE! HELP TO SOLVE IT!!
all the du-lan faces. the question is damn tough!

can you see the qns? all these workings are done by xin xin.
we tried the simultaneous equation. we tried the elimination.
whatever we learnt, we tried. but the tip given is, THINK SIMPLE.


in my past..

Nothing Much....im sure the boys who've been thru ...
A Saturday at work....The above is specially for c...
baby message me last night and told me he loves me...
Office on a Friday.... Thanks to xin xin for the d...
OH SO RANDOM! First sms that i rec today...my mum ...
i feel so sad today.i dunno why.mixed feelings.her...
Yes i know.. my picture plus the caption is a bit ...
Over at TPY....... WHile waiting for my breakfast ...
Finally! im blogging! haha. blogging on my new LG ...
i need a place to vent my anger. i was scolded and...