the BRANDED GIRLS!
im loving it. the brand, the man!

Steph jie jie new love. COACH!

Xin xin. The YSL lover.

Cindy jie jie. LV loyal client.


dunno why this mummy showing the middle finger!!!

cece playing with the SUPER RING, on her tongue. hmmm




She made me eat the SUPER RING with hotdog?? tasted weird. sweet and salty.


CHIPPY CHEESE SAUSAGE+MASHED



The ATTACK IS BACK!!!


we are the addicts for today's cheese sausage+mashed!



cindy's profile.



mine profile.

What abt steph's profile? she told us she's not hungry, she will eat later.

so we happily took pics of ourselves, eating and all that. the next thing we know, she's slowing finishing up her foooood!



SHIOK.


and i saw this bin has got a smilely face! i swear i din draw it!


Work was shitty today. dun wanna mention anymore. im planning to leave.

in my past..

A FUN-FILLED Tuesday at work! What does this orang...
Nothing Much....im sure the boys who've been thru ...
A Saturday at work....The above is specially for c...
baby message me last night and told me he loves me...
Office on a Friday.... Thanks to xin xin for the d...
OH SO RANDOM! First sms that i rec today...my mum ...
i feel so sad today.i dunno why.mixed feelings.her...
Yes i know.. my picture plus the caption is a bit ...
Over at TPY....... WHile waiting for my breakfast ...
Finally! im blogging! haha. blogging on my new LG ...