1 tough paper down, 2 more to go!

one of the study days with cheng, i asked if she wanted any titbits. she smsed this. i LOL in the train. u know what is that?

TADA!!!!


giam sng di. haha.

AND then...she showed me this!!!

pls close up and take a look at melvin's face. super gek sey. haha. i laughed so hard in the library when i saw this.


then...came a series of surprise MMS!!!!




yes. baby javelle definitely brightened up my day!! love her to bits. our xiao fei mei.


in my past..

Outdated Pictures: The dinner that i cooked on one...
Poor baby xaria... see her left hand. bandaged. cu...
Replies to my tagboard:-> carol: thanks dear. all ...
Crab Party!!! - 12/4/08 yay! the four girls. tgt ...
my mum resigned from her job earlier this mth. and...
My Monster sister.. from this... to this siao one....
i am so happy that all of you enjoyd my "old time ...
Old time pictures. who is this handsome young man...
Over-eat! Over-ate! Over-Eaten!!! what a spread!! ...
Images from my LG viewty! "ancient pic" of us. fro...