A good Thursday!

Han's breakfast menu...

the disgustingly sweet OJ.

my yummy but oily breakfast!!! at 930am!

with my breakfast khaki.

should i buy NEVERFULL MM? oh my god. cindy jie jie bought it. and she brought to work today. i took the bag from her, and wore it on my shoulders. I WANT THE BAG!!! but i heard they may launch the Damier Neverfull soon? shld i wait?? damn. i need to talk to my jasmine sooooon.

and i am glad to wake up and see u next to me today.


in my past..

For those who are pregnant, and those who are plan...
Long awaited post!!! A date with jasmine.... bou...
HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!!!! to my mummy: happy mother'...
More dinner dishes! i did special char siew dish t...
PARTY TIME!!!! 24/5. Sat. EMily Hill. pls do suppo...
ON 1st May, Labour day....checked my results..LM p...
1 tough paper down, 2 more to go! one of the study...
Outdated Pictures: The dinner that i cooked on one...
Poor baby xaria... see her left hand. bandaged. cu...
Replies to my tagboard:-> carol: thanks dear. all ...