More dinner dishes!

i did special char siew dish today. sorry. eat finish then i remember that i need to take pic for my new dish. it's not BUY one ok. i ROAST one hor! taste yummy!

my deep fried fish fillet. taste like SHIT!!! why? cuz i din put enough salt. super bland and DRY. cuz i use biscuit crumbs not breadcrumbs! failed dish.


some boring oyster sauce with veggie la.

ive done up all mother's day gifts. =)

been shopping alot at http://bonitochico.livejournal.com/. they have very very beautiful clothes. they are honest sellers and they are really prompt in replying their emails and sending out their stuffs. so far, bought 4 items from them. all super chio. CHENG JIE JIE. this is the site i was promoting to u abt!

exams over. will start work on monday. collected WIL1 assignment. Group: HD. Individual: DI. =))) happy!

and today is a sway day for me. i hope tmr will be a better day. sigh...and i tried to upload pics from viewty. KNS. cannot detect my fucking usb. damn pissed off.

i haven watch movie in a long long time. dont even rem what was the last movie i watched.

meeting my jasmine darling tmr to celebrate her belated birthday. i haven buy her any present. cuz i dunno what she needs. will bring her to shop tmr.


in my past..

PARTY TIME!!!! 24/5. Sat. EMily Hill. pls do suppo...
ON 1st May, Labour day....checked my results..LM p...
1 tough paper down, 2 more to go! one of the study...
Outdated Pictures: The dinner that i cooked on one...
Poor baby xaria... see her left hand. bandaged. cu...
Replies to my tagboard:-> carol: thanks dear. all ...
Crab Party!!! - 12/4/08 yay! the four girls. tgt ...
my mum resigned from her job earlier this mth. and...
My Monster sister.. from this... to this siao one....
i am so happy that all of you enjoyd my "old time ...