ON 1st May, Labour day....

checked my results..
LM proj - DI
LM test - CR

sai. tink must study harder for LM. and i haven even memorise OT thoroughly. sigh. gonna go out for family lunch at waraku later. i hope i can faster eat and faster come home.

today is my baby's first day of work. =) i hope it'll be a good day and all the best baby!! im sure u will do just fine. u're a talent!!! i love you baby.

in my past..

1 tough paper down, 2 more to go! one of the study...
Outdated Pictures: The dinner that i cooked on one...
Poor baby xaria... see her left hand. bandaged. cu...
Replies to my tagboard:-> carol: thanks dear. all ...
Crab Party!!! - 12/4/08 yay! the four girls. tgt ...
my mum resigned from her job earlier this mth. and...
My Monster sister.. from this... to this siao one....
i am so happy that all of you enjoyd my "old time ...
Old time pictures. who is this handsome young man...
Over-eat! Over-ate! Over-Eaten!!! what a spread!! ...