Long awaited post!!!
A date with jasmine....

bought her belated birthday present....

a ring. i contributed a fair bit of amt for this. she topped up the balance. =)

nice?


wanted to cut this hair. but the stylist said my face will look even chubbier. so i dun dare.

Mother's Day CelebratioN!

i cooked fried chicken cutlet....

with japanese curry!

cooked by ah ma.

san zum ba. by my mother.

veggie curry. by my mother too.

bought from goodwood park.

mother's day bouquet from all my aunties to my ah ma.

this is from me and my sis. to my mum, ah ma and all aunties.

and at night....checked 4D

8690 starter! my yr and my sis's yr. dio a small small one. this will be my allowance for this mth!

at baby's place...



new hair cut.



my new dress. chio?

what's with my expressioN!

LUNCH at work!

cafe cartel!

craving for waffle.


steph jie jie and cheng jie jie. missing cindy jie jie.

my fave vince chicken wing!! from jillialia!


in my past..

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!!!! to my mummy: happy mother'...
More dinner dishes! i did special char siew dish t...
PARTY TIME!!!! 24/5. Sat. EMily Hill. pls do suppo...
ON 1st May, Labour day....checked my results..LM p...
1 tough paper down, 2 more to go! one of the study...
Outdated Pictures: The dinner that i cooked on one...
Poor baby xaria... see her left hand. bandaged. cu...
Replies to my tagboard:-> carol: thanks dear. all ...
Crab Party!!! - 12/4/08 yay! the four girls. tgt ...
my mum resigned from her job earlier this mth. and...