my blog entries are getting so boring. maybe, to start with, it's not even interesting. haha.


counting down to the bali trip! i need to pack my stuffs soon. cuz i will be working on tues, wed, thurs. den fri, i'll be gone. hmmm. i cant wait! will be using the huge luggage i got from DUBAI! the stupid SAVOY Apartments. *pui* baby is gonna put his stuffs in the luggage too! haha. i tink there's still space for my shopping items man. the luggage is so damn big. i can fit inside too. hahaha. i want to buy pretty sarong skirts, some beachie tops, a nice bag. some pretty sandals? hahaha. and so on. ooooh, i need a massage. but while i lie at one of the spots at kuta beach, i will be planning abt my future. there's too many things to think abt and sort out. anyway, im proud of this trip becuz i planned (tgt with may as well) and paid everything myself!!!!!!! there goes my first pay and the next one.


yay! will be seeing my sis, jasmine tmr at jiayi's 21st bday party. will be buying jiayi's gift later. i already know wad to buy for her. hee. im so damn hungry now....

in my past..

finally my off day again. =) did i mention that no...
will be collecting my air tickets tmr. woo! i cant...
I was tagged. Scroll down to see if I tagged you.T...
i am FUCKING SLEEPY. i yawn until my jaws ache. fu...
okay. received my final semester exams results yes...
oh man. haven been blogging for nearly two weeks. ...
haven been busy with work this week. finally, am o...
-cries- my off day today and im having my menses!!...
im in a very disgusting mood right now. fuck. i ha...
okay. im addicted to the book, memoirs of a geisha...