i'll be in bali from apr 07-apr 11. my hp will be activated in bali. so any urgent matters, just drop me an sms. u guys will be paying 5cents. no worries. hahaha.


i hope all will be fine. pls wish me a SAFE trip. no bombing or tsunami pls. i just wanna go relax with my grp of friends. enjoy the beach and tan my lungs out. i was looking forward to this trip. notice "WAS"? now, im a little hesitant. but cant cancel. so well. wish me luck guys!!! hugs and kisses.


bought travel insurance only two days ago. just me and baby's. the rest of the grp are not keen on it. oh well. thanks for the reminder from wing dearest.


i love everyone here!! muacks muacks.


I WILL BE BACK sweeeeeeeeeties.

in my past..

my blog entries are getting so boring. maybe, to s...
finally my off day again. =) did i mention that no...
will be collecting my air tickets tmr. woo! i cant...
I was tagged. Scroll down to see if I tagged you.T...
i am FUCKING SLEEPY. i yawn until my jaws ache. fu...
okay. received my final semester exams results yes...
oh man. haven been blogging for nearly two weeks. ...
haven been busy with work this week. finally, am o...
-cries- my off day today and im having my menses!!...
im in a very disgusting mood right now. fuck. i ha...