fucking shit day at work yesterday. CATV outage. i got super unreasonable disgusting bastards. shouting at me, as if i can make his stupid CATV work. basket. I realised the difference of hospitality and customer service. wtf. i enjoyed my attachment at the hotel. i missed serving those lovely guests. NOT ALL guests are lovely for sure. but still, at least they are CIVILISED. customer service? fuck shit man. i rather serve someone face-to-face, than over the phone. sometimes, i really really want to help them. but for some fucking reason, they start to shout and insult you. oh god. i feel like SLAPPING THEIR FACE!

and it's raining heavily now. the baby is slping soundly in the room. and me? i woke up, had breakfast, waxed my legs, gonna have a puff.

in my past..

im having stiff neck. =( think been slping in the ...
=( need to do OT today. until 9pm. damn tiring leh...
great weekend!on fri, caught miami vice tgt with b...
i feel sick. =( din have dinner yest. den gastric....
watched "The Pulse" yesterday. freaking scary. dam...
have been very busy at work lately. by the time i ...
did i mention that my first bike ride was abt one ...
1. Do the following WITHOUT complains2. Choose 5 p...
aiyo. haven been blogging for a while. been busy a...
baby and me talked things out on fri.am glad he op...