im having stiff neck. =( think been slping in the wrong position. and also, at work, having the wrong posture. gosh. it's terrible. i cant tilt my head!!!!

craving for chicken wings. but better not. im becoming a fatty.

i hate the $15 pants i bought from bugis. hahaha. cuz the "mao mao" on my black cushion stick to the pants!!! urrgh. irritating.

in my past..

=( need to do OT today. until 9pm. damn tiring leh...
great weekend!on fri, caught miami vice tgt with b...
i feel sick. =( din have dinner yest. den gastric....
watched "The Pulse" yesterday. freaking scary. dam...
have been very busy at work lately. by the time i ...
did i mention that my first bike ride was abt one ...
1. Do the following WITHOUT complains2. Choose 5 p...
aiyo. haven been blogging for a while. been busy a...
baby and me talked things out on fri.am glad he op...
finally, i trashed things out with a fren, abt my ...