=( need to do OT today. until 9pm. damn tiring leh!! 830am - 9pm can? i see money den i work. pay is 1.5 times. so okay la huh.

im so moody today. my god. all the fucking customers. FUCKERS. gosh.

oh! im gonna share my joy here. im gonna be a bridesmaid! for one of my colleagues at work. =) she's getting married on 2nd dec. and her husband will pick her up at 5am! she's got 6 bridesmaids in total. and we are all thinking of wad to wear! how cool man. our dressing will be simple and GLAM. empire cut top & capri pants. plus heels? nice? can imagine? hahaha...

im going for pilates class on sat with my colleagues, aw & ruxin. but im feeling so lazy. and NOT motivated. the only motivation is baby. to get his FLAT-ASS stomach! haha.

aiya. fuck. so moody.

in my past..

great weekend!on fri, caught miami vice tgt with b...
i feel sick. =( din have dinner yest. den gastric....
watched "The Pulse" yesterday. freaking scary. dam...
have been very busy at work lately. by the time i ...
did i mention that my first bike ride was abt one ...
1. Do the following WITHOUT complains2. Choose 5 p...
aiyo. haven been blogging for a while. been busy a...
baby and me talked things out on fri.am glad he op...
finally, i trashed things out with a fren, abt my ...
im letting you go..i know it's gonna be painful.bu...