Happy birthday baby!!!

well my baby love, i hope u enjoyed ya birthday even though there was no big celebration for you. on this special day of yours, i wish that you will stay charming for the longest time ever! plus, may the ladyluck be smiling at you all the time.
last but not least, i love you baby. thanks for the big PINK gebera. ;)

had 3 surprises for him.
* the guitar amp!
* sent his bday card by post
* the birthday cake

he returned me with 1 surprise.
* bought me a big pinkish gebera!

came online to dedicate a lit' post for my cory love. and also, uploaded the pics, as per demanded. :)

in my past..

it's the time of the mth again! stupid cramps. my ...
baby did the sweetest thing today!! he sent me a M...
im having a fuck day at work. lalalala. stupid bit...
fucking shit day at work yesterday. CATV outage. i...
im having stiff neck. =( think been slping in the ...
=( need to do OT today. until 9pm. damn tiring leh...
great weekend!on fri, caught miami vice tgt with b...
i feel sick. =( din have dinner yest. den gastric....
watched "The Pulse" yesterday. freaking scary. dam...
have been very busy at work lately. by the time i ...