im having a fuck day at work. lalalala. stupid bitch. first call already spoilt my day. had to entertain her for up to 0.5hr. shit right? now my call stats sucks. bitch. and say want to complain. go ahead and complain la huh...enuff is enuff. bitches & bastards.

and my bra just got stolen again. guess wad. it's the T-shirt seamless bra from TRIUMPH. purple one. so pretty. dun let me see the THEIF! i will fucking whack him/her from behind. yeah la. and i know what u all gonna say. "WHO ASK U TO PUT YA CLOTHES ALONG THE CORRIDOR TO DRY?". yes. it's my dumb dumb mummy. if she put the clothes inside, it wont dry. if she hangs outside to dry, scared rain, den my grandma will run down and keep the clothes. therefore, her conclusion is hang along the corridor. BUT DEN, those staying on my level, all oso hang clothes along the corridor, for the past 20yrs. only recently, these kind of shit happens. later la senza undies, later triumph. the fucking thief knows branded products man. din see him/her stealing my mum's undies or her bras? only MINE!!!! and my sister's.
ANGRY KNOW.

my body is aching from pilates. it was good workout. but very tiring. i feel that my tummy is flatter. hahahah. BULLSHIT. think i will take up pilates like before. =P den i can have a tummy, flatter & firmer than baby's. gigglez.

in my past..

fucking shit day at work yesterday. CATV outage. i...
im having stiff neck. =( think been slping in the ...
=( need to do OT today. until 9pm. damn tiring leh...
great weekend!on fri, caught miami vice tgt with b...
i feel sick. =( din have dinner yest. den gastric....
watched "The Pulse" yesterday. freaking scary. dam...
have been very busy at work lately. by the time i ...
did i mention that my first bike ride was abt one ...
1. Do the following WITHOUT complains2. Choose 5 p...
aiyo. haven been blogging for a while. been busy a...