was back from bali on the 11th. but i only updated my blog exactly a week later. why is that so? becuz immediately after i landed, i had one week mc. had a minor accident in bali. face began to swell and all. but u cant really see in the pics. esp the last few days, only one pic. haha. i had to keep my shades all the time. including at night. when i was on the evening flight home, i still had to wear my shades. people thot i was some celebrity or sth! haha. wadever.


they suspected i had food allergy. den some said maybe it was the hard knock i had a few days ago when boarding the day-tour van. i was scared. crying every night. kept complaining and crying to baby. i looked like an alien. a monster! plus the sun burnt. i felt like shit. baby was sweet. he placed iced-cold towel on my swollen face every half an hour, even in the middle of the night. and held me tightly, calming me down and said everything will be fine. without him, i would have cried my eyes out!! and my face would swell even more!!!


anyway, it was a great experience in bali! many funny moments. too many to list. all of us had fun. bought many fisherman pants! haha. i bought 6 different colours at S$4/each. bargain-ed like MAD!!! haha. den bought a roxy dress. cheap. spore outlets all were out of stock. so i saw the last piece at a roxy outlet in bali. so i grabbed it! we spent alot on food! i meant ALOT!! we had good food. =P den BINTANG beer every meal!!! haha. not me. i only had beer on the last day. sam love bintang beer. haha. DIRT CHEAP wad. haha. bali's lemon tea is our LIME tea. haha. sour like mad. had to ask for sugar syrup. i realised i dun like their local cuisine. only the one time we had at dreamworld was good. the rest of the places, not to my liking.


not all the beaches are clean and nice. kuta beach is DAMN dirty. like east coast. i tried boogie board! damn fun! din had to rent cuz i sam brought his board along. din get to try surfing on the long board though. cuz my instructor was quite tee-goh. he purposely push my ass when he could push me off from my feet. i asked elle and she told me he push her feet! so why my ass!?


baby surfed for 2 days. more than 4 hrs each. he and sam turned so red!!! haha. den at night both complained body ached. faints. i had cool video clips of baby's surfing moments! he's a fast learner! =)


i would love to go back to bali again. am looking forward to the next triP! lalalala. gonna start saving! have fun viewing the pics that i've posted. i've got plenty more! but too lazy la.

in my past..

i'll be in bali from apr 07-apr 11. my hp will be ...
my blog entries are getting so boring. maybe, to s...
finally my off day again. =) did i mention that no...
will be collecting my air tickets tmr. woo! i cant...
I was tagged. Scroll down to see if I tagged you.T...
i am FUCKING SLEEPY. i yawn until my jaws ache. fu...
okay. received my final semester exams results yes...
oh man. haven been blogging for nearly two weeks. ...
haven been busy with work this week. finally, am o...
-cries- my off day today and im having my menses!!...